Job listings


Wilson County is hiring a Zoning Official. See link for more info


posted 11/28/2017


Hamblen County Government is accepting applications for the position

of Building/Zoning/Storm Water Inspector. Interested persons should

submit resumes by mail to the Planning/Zoning Office at 511 West

Second North Street Morristown TN 37814 or submit them by email to

hcgemployment@co.hamblen.tn.us. A job description is posted on the

County website at www.hamblencountytn.gov. Applications are accepted

until the position is filled.

posted 11/4/2017


Membership Dues Form 2017-2018

New Membership Form

TBOA membership application (NEW)

Checks should be made payable to TBOA and then mailed as follows:
Please return your completed application and payment to:
Town of Collierville
ATTN: Tim Pendleton, TBOA Treasurer
500 Poplar View Parkway
Collierville, TN 38017